Monday, November 18, 2013

Monthly Blog Circle...Theme: Night

Our theme for this month's blog circle post is night!  These photos were my first attempt at Light Painting.  They were taken this Summer at the lake when we were in Canada!  My bestie was in charge of the painting, while I shot with my camera on a picnic table!  The light was a stick we'd light in the campfire!  So we were constantly relighting and running back to our spot to do our painting!  Anyways, it was quite fun to try and of course made for some fun memories with Heidi!  The last 2 photos are from our 10 year anniversary trip to Denver last month! 



The stem in this picture was just a stray spark...perfect placement!

Stray sparks with not so perfect placement!




Make your way around the circle to see the other participant's photography!   
Click here for Lynisha's take on this month's theme!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so creative Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the playfulness and fun you must have had making the light paintings. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I haven't ever tried light painting but I really want to! I

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome to my photography website!